Aetna announced a broker bonus program for new commercial medical groups headquartered in the Northeast Region. Participation is easy and you can earn up to $40 per member.
Here’s how it works:
- Sell fully insured or self-funded commercial medical groups with 100-3,000 eligible employees effective January 1, 2015 through March 31, 2015.
- Earn $40 for each new insured or self-funded member.
- Requires a minimum of two medical cases and 500 medical members (subscribers and their covered dependents)
- Applies to both Aetna and Coventry HealthAmerica products
- Self-funded groups must include Aetna stop-loss coverage.
If you sell two medical cases with 300 eligible employees and 500 members enroll, you’ll earn $20,000.
This broker bonus program is in addition to other bonuses you may qualify for in 2014 and 2015.
Please contact your Aetna or Coventry HealthAmerica representative if you have any questions or need more information.
- The max payout per broker is $100,000.
- Payment will be processed by July 1, 2015.
- Bonus applies to Aetna or Coventry HealthAmerica brokers in the Northeast Region.
- Broker or firm must be the active broker of record at the time of the payout. The medical case must be active with Aetna at the time of the payout.
- Production must be submitted under a single TIN. We will not combine production from multiple brokers or TINs.
- Cases may only have one broker of record, no split cases.
- Cases sold under Medicare, Aetna Affordable Health Choices, Student Health Plans and Aetna Signature Administrators are not eligible for qualification or payment under this bonus program.
- Public Sector and Labor Businesses with over 500 eligible employees are not included in this bonus program.
- Aetna reserves the right to change, discontinue or adjust the program at any time.